Search This Blog

Saturday 5 January 2013

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE DENA BANK CLERK

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE 
DENA BANK CLERK
DATE- 11/06/2012
RAJKOT

Thanks to Mr Jignesh Gajipara
like his page book page Here


my first interview of denabank at Rajkot. it was great experience. 
My essay topic is latest news item. I wrote about ipl.
there were 4 man panel. I entered with permission and said good afternoon every body.
P1 – g.a. plz sit
I – thank you sir
¬p1- (after checking my essay) cricket khelna jante ho
I – ha sir
P2- bachpan me kabhi football khela hai
I - sir football khela hota to meri body aaj aisi nahi hoti kafi strong body hoti 
(mere ans. Sab log hasne lage)
P1- (after checking passport as my id) where r u want to go?
I – u.k . sir I applied 4 times and every time I rejected.
P1- what was the reason of your rejection?
I – I had not enough finance.
P1- what is the diff. b/w passport and visa?
I – passport is one kind of id which you need to go abroad any country. And visa is the permission to allow the person in specified country
P1-you have done mba in distance education. So you have no precticle knowledge. So it is good or bad for you.
I – sir it is tottaly waste of money. This is not good.
P1- what is break even point?
I – sir I don’t know in brief but it looks like no profit no loss
P1- why you choose banking sector?
I – it is very growing sector.and it is good for my career growth.
P1-pass (to p2)
P2- say something about yourself in English
I – (explain myself)
P2-who is finance minister?
I –pranab mukharji
P2- which party?
I – congress
P2- which state
I – w.b
P2- cm of wb
I –mamta benrjee
P2 which party
I – congress
P2- which
I – trunamul
P2 cm of up
I – akhilesh yadav
P2 – name of his father
I – mulayam sing yadav
P2 -which party
I – sp
P2 name of nikhil’s wife
I – what…….. Nikhil
P2- sorry akhilesh not Nikhil
I – dimple yadav
P2 cm of orrissa
I – naveen patnaik
P2- which party
I – bjd
P2- founder of bjd
I – biju patanaik
P2 cm of bihar
I – nitish kumar
P2 cm of tamilnadu
I – j. jailalitha
P2 which party
I – aidmk
P2 -railway minister
I – mukul roy
P2 which party
I – trunumul cong.
P2 who wrote the ramayan
I – valmiki , tulsidas
P2 mahabharat
I – ved vyas
P2- anandmath
I – rabindranath tagore
P2 discovery of india
I – Jawaharlal Nehru
P2 experiment with truth
I – gandhiji
P2 gov. of guj.
I – kamla beniwal
P2 national song
I – jan gan man
P2 who wrote
I – tagore
P2 national anthem 
I – vande matram
P2 who wrote
I – bankimchandra chettrjee
P2 gov.of rbi
I – d. subba rao
P2 previous
I – I am not sure but bimal jalan
P2- full form of imf
I – Indian monetary fund
P2 – what
I – sorry international monetary fund
P2- when india won the first w.c.
I – 1983
P2 – who was the captain
I – kapil dev
P2 – man of the match
I – mohinder amaranth
P2 current ipl champ.
I – kkr
P2 player of tournament
I – sunil narine
P2 from witch country
I – west indies
P2- current Indian captain.
I – ms dhoni
P2 vice captain
I – virat kohli
P2 previous vice captain
I – virendra sehwag
P2- England captain
I – which one they have 3 diff.captain for diff. formet
P2 any one
I – in test andrue strous, one day –aliaster cook, and t20- struart broad
P2- ( said to other person he is know all things.ab ise ghuma phira ke kuchh puchho ) 
Then I laugh. At that time p2 said –aap ko hasna nahi chahiye pata hai aap ko aap kaha hai be serious
Then I said sorry sir
Then P3 – cbs
I – core banking system .(at that time p2 said solution not system ok)
I – ok sir
P2 – explain it in gujrati (and I do)
P2- kyc
I – know your customer.( and explain in guj.)
Then p2 said ok jignesh wish you all the best. Wait and watch for result.ok
I – ok thank you very much sir

It was the first interview and it is very easy for me. I hope it is really useful for all candidates .so I share my interview experience.. 
I KNOW I MADE 3 OR 4 MISTAKES BUT I SCORED 92/100 IN THIS INTERVIEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment