Search This Blog

Thursday 17 January 2013


Candiate Name:- Subi Prabhakar


my interview experience in sbi
M1 Subin please be sitted ME thank u sir an sitted
M1 subin u r under graduate na y u r note goes to higher studies 
me; sir after my iti i got job in koso fluid controlls and am registerd bsc mathematics now i am 2nd year student
 

M1 which university 
ME; calicut
M1; calicut university is like taking a big stone better to registered in barathiyar , anna university any way no problem now u r working na??
ME; yes sir am working in reserve bank of india note press
M1; oh u r working in rbi then what is BRBNMPL (in my biodata)
ME; sir that is bharathiya reserve bank note mudran pvt lt wholly owned susidiary of reserve bank of india
M2 how can u got the jo what is the qualification
ME ; sir a seperate examination conducted by ibps and qualification is iti
M1 ; that tym how many vaccancies r thr??
ME; 61 vaccancies all over india
M2; Oh grt then y u want to leave such a good jo where is ur posting
ME; sir my posting is salboni west bengal i have a good job but it is a security press only 4 presses all over in india the nearest press of my home town is at mysore lot of south indians wr working in my current press so less chance to getting transfer it is better to get a job in my home town
M1; well then he asks the place and working nature nd some frndly talks
then lady officer
LO; subin u r working in rbi what u find more in sbi
ME; mam that is a security press my world belongs to my town ship i would like to interact with public. and if a poor appeard for a loan if he is eligible for that i have to help him
LO; oh u would like to interact with public good ok do u know the security features of a bank note
ME; yes mam LO; explain it me explained it briefly she and the panel is satisfied then M2; (he is frm mumbai) he asked me about a committy but i didnt get him i rply sorry he says ok subin all the best.. thats all..

No comments:

Post a Comment